We hope this message finds our patients and their families in good health. In just a few months, our daily way of life has seemed to change in so many ways and we are all looking forward to returning to our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, our commitment to patient safety remains the same.
At Snyder & Winks Dental, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our processes are established so that when you receive dental care at our office it is in the safest environment we can provide. We would like to share with you what we plan to do to continue to deliver safe and excellent care to our valued patients.
Our office follows infection control recommendation made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U..S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We update our operating procedures as necessary to meet the standards of these agencies so that we are as up-to-date as possible on the current guidelines..
You may notice some changes during your next appointment. These changes were made to help protect our patients and our staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some basic screening questions. These questions may be repeated when you arrive to the office.
· We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry. You will also find some at the front desk and in other areas around the office for your convenience.
· You may see that our waiting areas will not offer magazines, children’s toys, coffee, etc. for the time being to minimize risk.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean we may ask you to wait in your car until called into the office or that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling.
· We will do our best to allow for adequate time between patients to reduce waiting times as well as to reduce the number of patients in office at any given time.
We look forward to the opportunity to seeing our patients again and to answer any questions that you may have about how we plan to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Please visit our website for more information and call to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for choosing Snyder & Winks Dental. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbours, and friends.
Snyder & Winks Dental